If you would like to request a quote, please contact us at 1-800-748-0554 or email@example.com.
OTARMA Offers Ohio Townships the Following Coverages:
Applies to claims alleging:
- Bodily Injury including death
- Property Damage
- Personal Injury including advertising injury
Public Officials (Wrongful Acts) Liability
- Applies to claims alleging any actual or alleged error, misstatement, act of omission, neglect or breach of duty, including malfeasance, misfeasance or nonfeasance, but excluding willful misconduct, criminal conduct, fraud or malicious acts.
Law Enforcement Liability
- Applies to claims alleging Bodily Injury, Personal Injury or Property Damage arising out of the Member’s Law Enforcement Operations.
- Applies to claims alleging Bodily Injury & Property Damage arising out of the ownership, maintenance or use of an owned automobile.
- Hired & Non-Owned Liability Coverage
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage
Broad definition of Member which includes:
- Any member of your governing body
- Any member of your boards or commissions
- Any elected or appointed official
- Any employee acting within the scope of their employment
- Any volunteer or student who performs a service for you at your request
Applies to losses due to damage to Member-owned real and personal property (including vehicles)
- Blanket Coverage for Real and Personal Property
- Miscellaneous Equipment
- Electronic Data Processing Equipment
- Fine Arts
- Equipment Breakdown
- Physical Damage Coverage for Vehicles
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost for Emergency Vehicles
- Employee Dishonesty
*Subject to the terms and conditions of the coverage document.